Thursday, October 8, 2009

Utah here we come!

At the beginning of October we had the chance to go to Utah with the Hogues for General Conference. We had an amazing time and felt so fortunate that Tim got us tickets and invited us so long ago. It is so great to have such great friends! Not only did we go to Utah, from there we all travel to Idaho and stayed with my parents for a week...I loved it(despite only having one bathroom for everyone)!! But that's another blog...this one is about Utah! Before we left, Nick and Tim had been joking that there would be no bathroom stops along the way because they wanted to get there as fast as possible. They said put the younger girls in pull-ups and the rest of us could use depends...NASTY!! Of course they were joking...or at least Nick was. Tim was apparently serious because this is what he was wearing when we pulled up to load the truck...
The day after we got there...we all did the tourist thing. We toured the museums and Temple Square and watch the movie...all that good stuff. Tommie was worried that she wasn't going to be able to go because of her neck surgery, but she was a trooper and did awesome! Morgan especially loved her walker, and I have to admit it was nice having her on that and not running around breaking priceless memorabilia!
This is one of my favorite statues on Temple Square...I would put one in my yard but it might be a little too big!
The Harbucks got to come to Utah with us too...which was awesome! We all had a great time...and of course had to do the "picture in front of the temple" picture-such tourists!
Here are the Hogues...it was a little chilly at this point-I think Tylee was freezing!
I gave Toni my camera, and I should have checked them before we left! Sorry Nick!! I'm hoping Tabi has better ones on her camera...
Here are all the girls...you can tell which one is mine by looking for the really white skin! (At least she got one thing from her mom;)

No comments:

Post a Comment