Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Big helper



So anyone who's been to our house has seen the construction mess we are in. When we moved in, we had a beautiful green front lawn and a new wood fence around the entire back yard. Nick, being Mr. Fix It, took down our new fence and is building a concrete/stucco/rocked fence, and he also tore out the entire lawn and is redoing it. We have a million bunnies up here that were eating the grass, so he wants to make it so they can't get to it. It's going to be beautiful once it's finished, but I am really tired of dirt. I want some grass that Morgan can go outside and play on. And obviously she does too, because she decided to go out with dad one morning on the tractor and tell him how it's supposed to be done!!













2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And I thought I had a lot of projects going this summer...but this surley tops everything! I bet you guys are gonna love it when it's all done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cute, I didn't know you got pictures of them on the tractor!

    ReplyDelete