Saturday, August 1, 2009

Easter Morning

I really can't wait for Morgan to get as excited about the holidays as I do. I had to wake her up just so I could watch her open her Easter basket before I had to leave early for church! I know, it's cute, right?! Try telling Morgan that...all she was excited about was the candy!



Morgan and Madi got matching dresses from the Easter Bunny that they wore to church. And no, I didn't break her nose...she did it herself. She's very graceful and plowed straight into one of the wood support beams on the back of the couch. Way to go, Grace!

These eggs are much tastier than the ones they tried getting me to eat last night ;)



The Easter Bunny either thought Morgan was extra special or is getting very forgetful because he left Morgan 2 baskets this year...one at home and one at Papa and Grandma's!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your blog! And you are right, it is about time. But I love it! Looks way cute!

    ReplyDelete