Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One of the Hogues

So other than the blue eyes and pale skin, even Nick's grandma says that Morgan looks more like one of the Hogue girls than like Nick or me. She fits right in...and absolutely loves it. I don't think she would mind being adopted permanently, but I just don't think I can let her go...YET!! (ask me again when she's a teenager and I might change my mind;) It's an intense game of MarioKart...go Morgan!!!
Movie time!! Actually we were hoping they would fall asleep so the adults could play games, but it didn't happen. They were having too much fun with their sleepover in the living room! And going by Morgan's reaction above, it's a serious show!

1 comment:

  1. Its only fair if I get Morgan as a teenager that you take mine as teenagers!

    ReplyDelete