Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Short trip to Idaho

So this summer we got to do a quick trip to Idaho to visit my family...we didn't get to stay as long as we wanted, but I was happy that we got to go at all. Nick's always great about making sure I get to visit my family since they are so far away. I love living here, but I miss all of my family. It would be great for Morgan to grow up with all of her cousins, but at least she gets to visit them and has fun when she does. Here are just a few of the pictures I got while I was there of Morgan playing with all her cousins.
Morgan LOVED the trampoline. First thing in the morning she would go out there and would stay out there as long as we would let her. This is here on the tramp with Katie Sue and Ally Lou! As you can see she always had a smile on her face...she loves her cousins!
These are all of the older girl cousins...Madi(3), Emily(3), Katie(2), Ally(2) and Morgan(2)
Here the kids were having ice cream sundaes at grandma's house. The kids love going to grandma's and papa's because they always get treats! (going clockwise) Morgan, Ally, Katie, Madi, Ethan, Jared and Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment