Monday, August 3, 2009

Day Hike

While Krista and Doug were here Nick took us on a hike, up off the old highway by Democrat. It was beautiful out there...but I think he just wanted to show the boys the salamandors. They were really cool looking, swimming around in the stream. It was a super fun day for all of us, although I swear the hike out, with me carrying Morgan asleep, was twice as long as the way in!!

Doug, Krista, Morgan, Ethan, Madi, Tristan, Nick (I have the camera!!)

The daddy's with their girls (sometimes, like when we're doing super long hikes, I really with that i was a little girl again)

Ethan and Morgan...he's such a great helper with the kids. All of the nieces and nephews love Ethan.

Miss Independent

Hurry up Mom!


We finally reached our goal!!!


Aren't they cool looking? But be careful, they are poisonous to the skin (or something like that...maybe they shoot something as a defense? I was only half paying attention!) and it's illegal to take them (Tristan...hide it)

No comments:

Post a Comment