Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Picture shoot

Just before Father's Day, Tabi and I decided to take the girls and get some pictures that we could maybe give the dads. We went to my In-Law's house, who have a BEAUTIFUL lawn, especially for here in the valley, and had a fun time. Morgan was cooperative for part of it, but by the end she wanted nothing more to do with the camera..pretty typical. These are just some of my favorites...I know there is a lot, but I have TONS more that I refrained from posting! Some are cute, some are serious, and some are just funny...like when Morgan was using Toni as a slide! Poor Toni...;)


























































2 comments:

  1. We had alot of fun, I can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really cute pictures!!! I can't believe how big Morgan is getting and she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete