Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coloring Eggs

We had a lot of fun coloring eggs this year. I had the most fun just because my sister Krista and her family were here to do it with us. It's a lot more exciting watching a my niece and nephews coloring them and having fun then it is to do it by myself because Morgan's not old enough to realize the fun she could be having!!
I think this was Tristan and his "special" egg...right Tris?!?

Madi really was excited about her pink egg...but she looks a little scared/scary with that smile!

This is Ethan with his camo egg...go E!



Morgan liked cracking the eggs more than she liked coloring them! Uncle Doug thought he was being helpful by keeping her away from the dye...just not sure what he was thinking by giving her an egg. But hey, at least it was hard boiled!

She prefers her eggs scrambled with cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment