Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Morgan's 2nd Birthday

I can't believe that my little girl is already 2...time flies! She isn't a baby anymore...she's a little girl with a whole bunch of personality, a great sense of humor, a showboat, and packing a major attitude! Her father and I are in so much trouble;) These first couple pictures are from before her party started. Isn't she beautiful? I still don't know who she looks like...but her father and I absolutely love here, attitude and all! Happy Birthday Morgan:)
Tylee, Payton, Jake, Bria, Weston, Taegan, Morgan Darla, Kent and Elle inside the bounce house. I swear it was 200 degrees in there but they didn't seem to mind. I had to pull Morgan out when the rental people came to pick it up...she didn't want to see it leave! But she slept great after!!










Morgan knows how to do it...a cupcake in each hand and a big bite right out of the cake!



Tabi and I had so much fun making Morgan's cake. I LOVE the fondent frosting!! Not too shabby for our first one;)


Like I said before, she has no problem being the center of attention. I think she had more fun reading her cards then actually opening up her gifts!!





I think Morgan was one of the only ones to eat outside...it was just TOO hot!










3 comments:

  1. I love the blog ... and that cake was adorable! Sorry we missed the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I love that girl's hand-on-hip attitude. Morgan is darling! And your cake is spectacular! Thanks so much for posting your blog address on facebook, and for the comment on mine. It was so good to hear from you! Are you planning on going to our class reunion next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your cake was GREAT...I guessed that you'd bought that and then made the cupcakes!!! I've always wanted to try to use fondent to decorate a professional looking cake...I'll have to try now--you've given me inspiration!!! :) I hate that I missed the party but I was way to sick at the time to be around people! Looks like everyone had a good time...especially Morgan!

    ReplyDelete