Thursday, September 3, 2009

For Morgan's birthday I was so excited for her birthday present. When we were in Idaho last summer, my parents have quads that we were riding the whole time. The only way I could get Morgan to eat when we were camping was if she was sitting on one of them. So I thought it would be SOO fun to get her a big-wheels quad. I had wanted to get it for her for Christmas, but things happened and we waited too long and we weren't able to get it. I almost missed out again for her birthday, but thankfully it came on time. Tabi and I put it together when Nick was at work, got it all charged up and kept it hidden until her birthday. It was the last present that she got to open...I was so anxious and much more excited than she was. So Nick goes and gets it, brings it out...and Morgan FREAKS! She didn't want it, wouldn't touch it, wouldn't sit on it and DEFINITELY wouldn't ride it. I was so upset. All the other kids were wanting to, but I wanted her to ride it before it got ruined. Days went by, and then weeks, and then a month...and she still wanted nothing to do with it. But FINALLY, one of the first weeks in August, she did it...sort of. She at least rode on it with Tylee, and then Tori. Once she finally did it she loved it. At first she would only ride on the back, but eventually worked her way to the front. But she still wouldn't drive it...only hold on and have the girls drive. Then, the next morning, she woke up and was wanting to ride it again, but the girls weren't there and I'm a little bit, okay a LOT bit, over the weight limit. So I put her on there and was holding on to her, showing her how to do it, and she loved it! The problem is that I had to run beside her and keep her from plowing over my garden and wasn't able to take any pictures! But here are some of the ones I was able to get from the night before when she was with the girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment