Sunday, September 13, 2009

Morgan & my makeup...

So this is what happens when I leave my makeup within reach of Morgan (OK, it was on the floor in front of the mirror where I had been getting ready, but she can get it off the counter too!). She loves to watch me get ready and play with the makeup brushes, and apparently she's been watching closely enough to know that the mascara goes on the eyes! The only reason both eyes aren't done is because I noticed it was suspiciously quiet in the house, which almost always means she's into something she isn't supposed to be into, and I found her in my bedroom doing this! I had to laugh, she's such a ham about it and comes running to me with the mascara (knowing she was busted!!) and says, "look mommy...pretty eyes like you!" What could I do but laugh and take a picture?!?

1 comment:

  1. Those big blue eyes are gonna be serious heartbreakers later on!!! :) Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete