Friday, September 4, 2009

Gardening with Grandma

Morgan is always a big helper...even when you don't ask for it! She loves to be right in the middle of whatever is going on...there is no way she's going to let anyone forget that she's around! Here she took over Grandma's watering. Personally I think she was just wanting to get wet, but Grandma said she did very well and let her do all of the big flower pots. She loved it, and of course, got wet...but she's really hard to say "no" to, and there really was not point. She doesn't melt when she gets wet...and she was full of smiles!

I promise that I really do fix her hair, but there is just no controlling the curls...or the wind...they get out and go everywhere...and I love them so I just let them go! I always loved orphan Annie...Morgan looks like she would fit the role quite well if we just color the hair red, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment