Friday, September 4, 2009

Patience & Popsicles

Occasionally I get this wild hair (no pun intended;) to try my patience and do something cute with Morgan's hair. It's not that I don't know how, it's that I can only get her to sit for so long. So the other day, before we went to dinner for Grandma Pat's birthday, I decided to give it a try. It turned out super cute...and we only went through a few or six popsicles! A note to the viewer...if any of you suffer from OCD (Tabi!!) or anything similar...don't look too closely-the lines aren't straight and there are definite mistakes. Just look and enjoy-don't judge!

I love this picture!! If you saw her birthday picture, it actually looks a lot like that. I just love her blue eyes!Not too shabby...all in a day's work!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I am intrigued by those hair styles, and I always wonder how long it takes. I know I couldn't do it. When my neice was with me for a few days I was proud of the pigtails I put her hair in... just another reason I have boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Eve to have hair.

    ReplyDelete